Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: light brown
Favourite language: English and Finnish
Favourite colour: black, blue, sometimes red and rainbow; the color of human skin
Facts she is brave enough to share with us:
1) I'm older in the inside than I look from the outside;
2) I easily fall for ''fucked up'' people. I'm kinda fucked up and mental myself (in a good and unique way, of course), so I've always felt that the right person for me would be artistic, mental, sensitive, talented, open minded, freaky, musician, who don't gives a shit about what other think of his appearance. Musically or artistically talented bastard with tattoos and the biggest love for me. Yeah, you don't find them around every corner;
3) I have the biggest dreams ever. I'm so small, but my dreams are huge. That's ok. I have a whole lifetime ahead;
4) I have a terrible memory. When I'm stressed out I can even forget my own name. I have a perfect memory for music, though;
5) My illness made me really lazy;
6) Perfectionist. I'll brake my own bones if it'll help me succeed;
7) Terribly scared of wasps, spiders and ugly worms;
8) The craziest thing I've done... hmm.. probably kissed a girl. No, no, I haven't done anything like that or really crazy yet. I'm cool. But I would signed up for something crazy if my loved one would ask me to;
9) I don't like hipsters and shallow people;
10) I would love to learn pole dancing. Not that I wan't to become a stripper, but just for myself, you know.
I wasn't much of a writer at start. As I tend to "calculate" risks relativeness to time, strength and motivation, I decided that I can start slow and then later on move ahead faster, however I totally didn't plan November becoming such a busy month.
Recently I started this caption in order for me to say Thank you to people I haven't done so enough times, so we can share this love together.
But this post I would like to dedicate to such a great book selling site as BookDepository.
I found this swap project accidentally when I searched for something else. Although I usually don't participate in these kind of projects, this time I decided to change something and applied.
It was fun, it was inspirational and somehow a little bit adventurous as well.
I had this idea for some time now, but never imagined I really could execute it, but then one day it just popped-up again in my head at the right moment to the right person.
So from now on you will see not only my posts and reviews here, but also my friends Marutas. With her electrified attitude and marvellous energy I hope she will take you into new heights and experiences through this journey we will now carry on together.
Enjoy her first blog post!
I have so many things to be thankful for, however not always I am able to do that enough, so I have decided to make this new caption called "HUGS'n'KISSES" so we can share more love and maybe think about people we haven't thanked enough!
Read All On
"I Fave" buttons taken from their pages. Font in pictures is designed by cat-doodle.
Other pictures in posts are owned by Author or written in the posts who owns them.
Thank you all!
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be acquired by receiving an official written permission from the Author.